Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
Naziruto.io has great reward potential, but there is also potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them to purchase memberships from Naziruta.io. Naziruta can be affected by market factors and changes which Naziruta has no control over. Naziruta makes no assurance or promises regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make a specific amount of money, or that you will not lose money. No representations are being made that any membership will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those discussed on the Naziruta.io website. Each membership fee is considered to be a private transaction between the www.naziruta.io and its Member.
As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
You must accept these Terms and conditions in their entirety before you can use Naziruta.io.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Naziruta.io consists of an international team of experts in project management and financial markets, associated with a highly trained staff with the purpose of helping people from all over the world to be successful oriented towards the achievement of their goals.
These naziruta.io terms, policies, and conditions (hereafter, the “Terms Policies and Conditions”)
are effective and binding upon Users of Naziruta.io LTD, which, together with its affiliates,
parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns are collectively referred to from this point forward as “Naziruta”. Naziruta has its address at Kemp House 160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, phone +44 (0) 203 693 3908
A User’s activities on and after the effective (joining Naziruta.io) date must be in accord with these Policies and Procedures. These Policies and Procedures and the Naziruta Reward Plan combine to form a contract (hereafter, the “Contract”), legally binding upon each User and Naziruta.io LTD.
By accepting these Terms, Policies and Conditions in the online enrollment process, a User certifies that they are 18 years of age or older and competent to enter a contract. A User elects to enter this Contract with Naziruta with confidence in Naziruta’s integrity and Naziruta’s expressed intention of dealing fairly with its Users. Naziruta enters this Contract with the awareness that its success depends upon responsible, efficient, vigorous, and successful Users who conduct their businesses free of false, slanderous, deceptive, or misleading advertising, marketing, pricing, and service practices. Naziruta enters this Contract with confidence in the Users’ integrity, ability, duties, obligations, and responsibilities.
The Contract governs the way a User conducts business with Naziruta, other Users, and customers. The User agrees to abide by the online Contract, as currently published and as may be amended from time-to-time at the sole discretion of Naziruta. Any interpretation, clarification, exclusion, or exception to this Contract, to be effective, must be in writing and signed by an authorized Officer of Naziruta.
Where the text of the Contract permits, the singular use of a word includes the plural and vice-versa. In addition, one gender includes any gender. All monetary amounts in United States Dollars (USD) are only for reference or a representation unless specifically indicated otherwise. Naziruta only receives and transacts in cryptocurrencies and does not work or receive any fiat currency or have affiliation with any bank or government. In the event of conflict between the United Kingdom English language version of the Contract and any translated or foreign language version of the Contract, the United Kingdom English version shall control. If a Member has questions concerning the Contract, they should consult with their legal counsel.
User/Member: A User, also known as a Member, is an individual who signs up with Naziruta.io, purchases a membership and subsequently could obtain membership refunds and commissions in exchange for their work/membership.
Member Account: Is the business management center (“Naziruta’s back office portal”) that a User will have access to once the User has registered, purchased their initial membership, and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
Member: Is a customer who has registered in Naziruta for personal use of services.
Sponsor: Is the person who shared his/her personal referral link to invite a new member into the Naziruta membership program.
Downline: Is the members you have personally sponsored into Naziruta or who have been sponsored into Naziruta from someone you sponsored, or someone they sponsored, etc., and whose membership purchases or referrals also referral income for you.
Upline: Refers to the person who sponsored you into Naziruta (that person is your sponsor), along with the people in the same line in the levels above you.
Start of Trade Earnings: 3 Business days from the date a membership was purchased, user memberships will start to see membership refunds being posted to their “User Account” in their Naziruta back office.
Referral Commission: Is when a User in your Downline purchases a membership for the first time a commission is generated. This commission is credited immediately after the payment is confirmed by the Blockchain.
Internal Wallet: Internal Wallet (“Balance”) is where earnings and commissions are credited to the Users’ Naziruta account. Once earnings and commissions are credited to the Internal Wallet, they can be withdrawn to the Users’ Crypto Wallet, or in this case their Bitcoin Wallet.
Crypto Wallet: Is the encrypted Blockchain Crypto Wallet, or in this case their BTC Wallet, which the User will input and save on their Profile in the Naziruta back office portal. This is where Naziruta will send your requested withdrawals.
Users and Account Terms
1. Amendment/Acceptance: Naziruta may amend the Contract, the Policies and Procedures, and the Naziruta Membership/referral Plan at any time, at its discretion. A User’s continuation of a Naziruta Business and/or acceptance of any earnings pursuant to the Naziruta Membership Plans or acceptance of any other benefits under the Contract constitutes acceptance of the Contract in its entirety along with all amendments thereto.
2.1 Payment Processing Fee: To become a Member of Naziruta, a payment processing fee may be required by your Bitcoin Wallet/Exchange. These fees must be added on top of the amount of Bitcoin Naziruta must receive to activate your selected membership. (i.e. You chose a $20.00 membership; in this scenario let us assume your Bitcoin Wallet/exchange charges you $1.00 processing fee; you would need to send $21.00, as Naziruta MUST receive $20.00 NET of BTC in order for the system to activate your membership.) This is only an example fees will vary depending on the price of your membership.
2.2 Other Fees: Naziruta may add fees to orders or deduct from bonuses or commissions payments, maintenance fees, and fees for other services provided by Naziruta. Users also consent to having various earnings reclaimed, when necessary, by the company from a User’s future earnings including, but not limited to: Refunds, deposits, or purchase, fraud, Commissions paid erroneously, and/or disciplinary actions.
Anytime a User makes a withdrawal from the Balance in their Naziruta back office portal to their BTC Wallet, there is up to a 20% withdrawal fee charged. (see Section 5 Subsection 2.2)
3. User Consent: A User hereby consents to Naziruta’s use of the User’s image including, but not limited to: the User’s name, professional name(s), photographs, testimonials, likeness, title, positions, voice(s), biography, and any film footage, videotapes, audiotapes, recordings, articles, and interviews of the User, in any form and medium whatsoever, when created in connection with any Naziruta product or opportunity, any events, promotions, and/or conventions to advertise, promote, and publicize Naziruta memberships or the Naziruta membership positions. A User may withdraw such consent by notifying Naziruta in writing and providing at least thirty (30) days advance notice before such withdrawal takes effect.
4. Communication: A User agrees that Naziruta may contact the User by the provided telephone number, fax number, or E-mail address concerning his or her Naziruta membership and membership status during the term of this Contract. Users also acknowledge that they agree to accept electronic copies (fax, scans, reprints, or other formats) as being the same as the original documents, and that documents, requests, and authorizations submitted electronically on behalf of the User are explicitly deemed to have the same force in law as their manual signature.
5. Independent Member User Service Status. Users are independent participants and are not purchasers of a franchise or business opportunity. The agreement between Naziruta and its Users does not create an employer/employee relationship, agency, partnership, or joint venture between the Company and the Member. Members shall not be treated as an employee for his or her services for Federal or local tax purposes. All Members are responsible for paying local, state (provincial), and Federal taxes due from all Membership refunds and earnings once they exchange crypto assets for fiat currency as a Member of the Company. The Member has no authority (expressed or implied), to bind the Company to any obligation. Each User shall establish his or her own goals, hours, and methods of promoting and/or selling, so long as he or she complies with the terms of the User Agreement, these Terms, Policies and Procedures, and applicable law.
6. KYC May be Required: Naziruta reserves the right to require supporting documentation demonstrating the ID is valid and belongs to the User. Failure to provide the required ID upon reaching one or both stated thresholds will result in a commission hold. Naziruta may adjust the threshold requirements based on the current situation of the User.
7. Non-Circumvention: A Member warrants that by entering into this Contract, the Member does not violate any other agreements the Member has entered into with a third party, and further, that the Member has not entered into any agreement or contract that may invoke a non-competition restriction by any employer or directs selling company that will restrict or prevent the Member from performing the Member’s duties hereunder, and that the Member has no existing contractual or fiduciary duties that would prevent the Member from receiving the benefits of, and performing the duties of, this Contract. Members agree to indemnify Naziruta LTD and Naziruta LTD directors, officers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless for any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refunds, attorney fees, court costs, or loss of business incurred by Naziruta as a result of claims or legal action brought against Member by any former employer or direct selling company alleging breach of contract or other violation of any non-competition agreement. This provision will survive the termination of this Agreement.
8. Limitation of Liability: Regardless of the form of claim, whether in tort, contract, or other, Naziruta and its officers, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, for any claims made by a Member. No legal action may be brought by either party to the Contract more than six (6) months after the event giving rise to the cause of action that has occurred. Naziruta.io does not warrant that the functions included in the Web site or the Services will meet your requirements or that the operation of the services will be uninterrupted or error free. The Web site and membership packages are distributed on "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Nazurita.io is not responsible for any loss of data, profits or other problems associated with using our membership packages that are on our web site. You agree to use our Naziruta.io services and memberships at your own risk.
Naziruto.io have great rewards potential, but also have potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them to purchase memberships from Naziruta.io. Naziruta is affected by several market factors and changes within the market which Naziruta has no control over. Naziruta makes no assurance or promises regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make a specific amount of money, or that you will not lose money. No representations are being made that any membership will or is likely to achieve profits or losses like those discussed on the Naziruta.io website.
Naziruta.io is not responsible for any kind of income that your purchased membership packages can generate by promoting your offer or service or business. You purchase our memberships at your own risk without any kind of guaranteed results. Naziruta.io provides the collective Naziruta.io opinions regarding the subject matter contained herein. Naziruta.io does not intend with this information, to render legal, accounting and/or other professional advice. With regards to the licensing of a business enterprise, income generation and/or legal or accounting matters. Naziruta.io recommends that visitors seek the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed professional. Earnings and income statements made by Naziruta.io and its visitors, subscribers, members, affiliates, resellers, and customers are estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee of profit and/or gain from the membership packages offered and of your success. You accept the risk that the earnings, income and/or success will vary greatly based on your own capacity, effort, hard work, business experience and abilities.
The use of Naziruta.io, its memberships and or other services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that Naziruta.io is not liable for any success and or failure to receive refunds or income that are directly or indirectly related to the purchase of memberships from Naziruta.io
Naziruta.io is strongly against making “Get rich quick” statements in any manner. Naziruta.io does not authorize, promote, endorse and or condone any such statements and or behavior.
You agree to receive regular newsletters, updates, and special offer emails from Naziruta.io. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter or updates at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each our newsletters or updates. Unsubscribe requests are processed automatically and immediately.
9. Early Cancellation: If a member cancels their Naziruta membership before the end of their first 7 days, from the time they purchased their membership with Naziruta, then they will get 70% of their Membership fee back. If a member cancels after the first 7 days, from the time they purchased their Membership with Naziruta, then their refund would be 50% of their membership fee for early cancellation, plus any withdrawals of commissions or Membership earnings the member has already taken as a withdraw from their Naziruta account, prior to cancelling, will be deducted from the member’s refund.
10. Naziruta.io Account Violations:
1. Purchasing memberships with illegally obtained funds.
2. conducting transactions using illegally obtained funds, or upon receipt of funds from other members of which those funds were obtained illegally.
3. Attempt to mislead other members or Naziruta.io
4. Breaking any law
11. Violations affecting Naziruta.io’s reputation
1. Public defamation of the Naziruta or its members
2. Intentional misrepresentation of Naziruta’s services, mission, or functionality
3. Any attempt to interrupt Naziruta.io website operation using possible vulnerabilities
4. Hacking or hacking attempt to access Naziruta.io’s Member accounts
5. Spam mailing that damages the platform’s reputation
6. Use and disclosure of confidential information about Naziruta’s Members
7. Aggressive behavior rudeness, threats, or provocations against Naziruta directors, officers, employees, or members.
Promoting Products and Opportunity
1. Company Statement. Naziruta encourages Members to promote Naziruta memberships pursuant to the appropriate guidelines issued by Naziruta. These guidelines are required for Naziruta to ensure compliance by Members and Naziruta with the myriad of laws that govern the advertising of Naziruta memberships. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in violations of local and international laws, which may result in damage to the reputation of Naziruta, as well as restrictions upon Naziruta, Members, and Naziruta memberships that could trigger undesirable publicity and possible fines, penalties, and/or legal actions.
2. Promotional Material: Naziruta may allow a Member to use Naziruta names, logos, or trademarks provided such use is in accordance with the Contract. All Naziruta literature, audios, videos, Internet website material are copyrighted by Naziruta and may be duplicated only by obtaining the prior written consent of Naziruta. Please send all such requests to the Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org for review.
3. Earnings Disclosure Claims: All claims MUST include the proper Earnings Disclosure approved by Naziruta. Any claims reported to or discovered by Naziruta that do not have the proper Earnings Disclosure may result in disciplinary action. (See Earnings Disclosure below).
“Earnings may vary depending on the degree of effort employed. No earnings are guaranteed, and a Member is not guaranteed to reach any certain income level. Past results are not guaranteeing of future results.”
4. Internet Etiquette: Members are encouraged to follow all Internet etiquette and to be responsible Internet citizens. A User may not use mass e-mailings (except to those on “opt-in” lists) or e-mail spamming to promote the Naziruta memberships. Members are required to comply with the Laws and Rules promulgated thereunder at which establish universal standards for electronic mail whose primary purpose is commercial, such as requiring that consumers be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future solicitations, and any other laws governing the electronic distribution of materials.
5. Member Promotional Websites: A Member may use the Internet to Naziruta memberships by creating a personalized Website; however, the Website must display a graphic, approved
by Naziruta, which states they are an “Independent Account User” service. “Website” includes any and all forms of social media, which is further defined as all forms of electronic communication through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (i.e. videos, graphics, etc.). Such websites and all other Websites used by a User are subject to review and approval by the Naziruta Compliance Department email@example.com. A Member may not register or use any Naziruta name(s), trademark(s), logo(s), product name(s), or any derivation of any of the foregoing, in any URL address or domain name. Further, the website shall not contain any hyperlinks to websites of
competitors or competitors’ products. It must be a “stand-alone” Naziruta website. A Member’s Website may display Naziruta membership information if the information and website are approved in advance by the Naziruta Compliance Department, are kept up-to-date with to mirror the information Naziruta has displayed on its corporate maintained website(s), and are compliant with this Contract. Any product information located in the Naziruta Web Office is available for use or download by a Member on their stand-alone Naziruta Website. A Members’ website may contain certain personal and opportunity testimonials as well as motivational information, provided the material reflects the honest and balanced expression of the true experience of the provider and meets the other requirements set forth in Section 4; Subsection 3 with respect to product and earnings claims. A User’s website may not contain claims that memberships are for sale in any country other than the country in which the products or programs have been approved by Naziruta. A User’s website shall not infringe on any third-party trademarks or copyrights. The User agrees to indemnify and hold Naziruta, its affiliate, and subsidiary organizations and their directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless against any action or claim for infringement on a third party’s intellectual property rights arising from the Independent Account Member’s website. In the website, Users may offer Retail Customers Naziruta memberships, provided the Member displays on the website his/her telephone number, e-mail address, and/or the Naziruta contact number with instructions explaining how to purchase Naziruta memberships. Upon request, proof of compliance must be submitted to the Naziruta Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with industry requirements and standards of practice may result in disciplinary action.
6. Proprietary Names and Intellectual Property Rights. A User may not use Naziruta employee names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress or trade names, domain names, logos, Naziruta media or public relations events, or any distinctive phrases or sounds used by Naziruta to promote the Member’s business prior to receiving written permission from Naziruta. Unauthorized use of materials may result in disciplinary action, unless the Member is utilizing materials that were specifically created, approved, and provided by Naziruta for all Members promotion of Naziruta. If a Member has a question regarding what is acceptable, the Member may contact the Naziruta Compliance department for clarification. To protect the proprietary rights of Naziruta, a Member may not obtain through filing for a patent, trademark, Internet domain name, or copyright, any right, title, or interest in or to the names, domain names, trademarks, logos, or trade names, or any derivation of any of the foregoing, of Naziruta and its product(s) and service(s). As Naziruta changes or abandons any of its trade names or marks, a Member agrees to also change or abandon use of such trade names or marks. Should a Member possess or control any Naziruta intellectual property rights or come into possession or control of said marks or other property, the Member agrees to assign such intellectual property rights without charge or delay to Naziruta.
7. Income and Opportunity Claims: In their enthusiasm to sponsor prospective Members, some participants are occasionally tempted to make income claims or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power of network marketing. This is counterproductive as new Members may become disappointed if their results are not as extensive or rapid as the results others have achieved. No unreasonable or misleading claims or intentional misrepresentation of earnings or potential income may be made by a Member. Income guarantees of any kind are prohibited by the Contract and by law, as is the exhibition of actual or copies of Commission checks or earnings statements, which do not include the proper Earnings Disclosure approved by Naziruta. Income representations MUST be honest, based on facts, and include the Earnings Disclosure. Any claims reported to or discovered by Naziruta that do not have the proper Earnings Disclosure may result in disciplinary action. (See Earnings Disclosure below).
“Earnings may vary depending on the degree of effort employed. No earnings are guaranteed, and a Member is not guaranteed to reach a certain income level. Past results are not guaranteeing of future results.”
8. User Promotion and Incentive Programs: Members may offer incentive programs to their team and prospects of their team; however, Members may not publicly advertise such incentive programs because such advertisements may result in, direct or indirect, cross-sponsoring or other violations of the Terms, Policies and Conditions.
9. Claims of Future Additions: A User shall not imply or assert that additional products or services will be added to the product(s) and service(s) currently offered by Naziruta, or that enhancements to the Naziruta Reward Plan are forthcoming, or that specific territories or areas will be opened or added to the Naziruta business operation unless or until the change or event has been officially announced in writing by Naziruta.
10. Governmental Claims: A Member shall not state, suggest, or imply that the Naziruta Reward Plan or its membership(s) or business opportunities are approved by any state Attorney General, federal, or state government authority or agency, or any other third party.
11. Customer or User Complaints: A Member must timely report all customer complaints regarding the identity, quality, durability, reliability, safety, effectiveness, or performance of Naziruta service(s), product(s), or device(s) to the Naziruta User Support at email@example.com
12. Indemnification: A Member is fully responsible for all his or her verbal and written statements made regarding Naziruta’s product(s), service(s), and the Rewards Plan, which are not expressly contained in current official Naziruta materials. Users agree to indemnify Naziruta and Naziruta directors, officers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless from any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refunds, attorney fees, court cost, or lost business incurred by Naziruta as a result of the User’s unauthorized representations or actions. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Commissions & Bonuses and Membership Refunds
1. Earnings and Beneficial Interest: Members are permitted to earn commissions on one (1) personal account, and are permitted to have a shared interest in more than one (1) account IF it’s a Corporation, LLC, partnership, JV, etc. Users are limited to up to three (3) accounts per household, of which each account must have unique identification that may be KYC verifiable. Proof of identification and other documentation may be required now or in the future. Should a member not furnish the proper documentation, when requested by Naziruta to do so, it may result in the termination of the member’s Naziruta account.
3. Withdrawal Fee: All Naziruta Members automatically pay up to a 20% Withdraw Fee when withdrawing Membership refunds and commission earnings. This 20% is dispersed back into the Naziruta referral structure and is used to maintain the business operations.
4. Membership Fees: Membership fees are payments for membership to the Naziruta website and are not investments or interest in any business or market. Naziruta refunds membership fees according to the membership purchased. You will receive funds over and above what you initially paid for your membership as a gift for being part of the Naziruta family. Depending on the financial operations of Naziruta LTD some refunds may be delayed as business needs dictate. All memberships have been designed with the expectation that delays and/or pauses in membership refunds will not be necessary.
Memberships are not investments/stock options/bonds/futures/or anything else that could be construed as an investment. Membership in Naziruta.io does not involve gambling and any way and is not a Ponzi scheme. For more information on how Naziruta LTD funds its operations please see the website FAQ page or contact the website admin at firstname.lastname@example.org Naziruta LTD is offering memberships to Naziruta.io which refunds your membership fee over several days specified in the membership plan. Unless were otherwise where otherwise stated membership fees are non-refundable.
All endeavors in life involve taking on risk. It is important that you go into any financial exchange with a full understanding that you could lose some or all your money. Don’t buy memberships with money that you can’t afford to lose. Naziruta’s success depends on your success so every effort has been made to ensure that Naziruta’s business dealings are profitable for those involved. We have diversified into several areas and each membership is focused on a different business venture that Naziruta is involved in. It is possible that membership refunds proceed as planned on one membership plan while they need to be paused or ended on another membership plan.
Breach of Contract
1. Severability: If any of the provisions of the Terms & Conditions are deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Naziruta LTD may change, amend, delete or add to this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions contained in any policies or rules governing the Website, the Product(s) and/or the Service(s) at any time and in its sole discretion without notice. Any such changes will be effective upon the posting of the revised Agreement or such policies and rules on the Website, and the User is solely responsible for reviewing any such notice and the corresponding changes to the Agreement. User’s continued use of the Website, the Product(s) and/or the Service(s) following any such revisions to the Agreement or such policies and rules, will constitute Member’s acceptance of such changes. If the Member does not agree to any such changes, then the Member must not continue to use the Website, Product(s) and/or the Service(s). The management board can change Naziruta LTD operation at any time without prior notice.
2. Dispute Resolution: All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract shall be finally settled under the rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules. The arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator only. The seat of the arbitration shall be determined by the Naziruta Legal team. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in English.
3. Jurisdiction: Naziruta LTD reserves the right to change the jurisdiction of the Company and this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion.
4. Force Majeure: Naziruta has the right to state force majeure circumstances on reasonable grounds. In this case, Naziruta, including the developers, employees, agents, partners, members or providers of additional services, shall be not considered responsible for any delays, malfunctions or termination of the services directly or indirectly caused by military operations, terrorism, strikes, fires or other natural and man-made catastrophes, interruptions in power supply or telecommunications, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Naziruta.io
You must accept these Terms and conditions in their entirety before you can use Naziruta.io